Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Not for Sale




I made these two necklaces for me, and like most things I make listed them on my etsy shop just to see what happens. Gracie loved the white one, and I was all set to trade till I went back to etsy to get more of those resin rings and COULDN'T FIND ANY MORE! The same thing happened with those carnelian/agate hoops. I'd only ordered enough supplies for the two necklaces so I quickly unlisted them.

Hopefully the sellers will get more of the resin and carnelian rings. I'd still really love to make a necklace for Gracie out of them. So anyway, here they are, and lucky me!

5 comments:

  1. like it! i got my bones, they are different but will do the trick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i can't wait to see yours!! they're beige and shiny right? super cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are them! nice, gorgeous garden pics! what are those long poofy things? I must have them! they are all green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! those are papyrus. awesome huh? they get huge too, just water them lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!though both the necklaces displayed here carry their own style statement,yet i love the second one...neclaces of these deigns are high in demand here,where i live,kolkata,a city in india...what price you would have set for these neclaces?

    ReplyDelete