Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dorthe Alstrup photograph

I was perusing Design*Sponge when I ran across this photograph in a sneak peek of someone's home.




The photographer is Dorthe Alstrup and the work was sold on the super cool site 20x200 (www.20x200.com), which sells original works of art in limited editions starting at $20 (!!).

I was immediately drawn to the colors and the balloons. I'm not a huge fan of balloons in real life (especially if I'm the one that has to blow them up) but I've discovered that I love them in photos. Who knew?! When I looked up the print I found that it's called Untitled (Max). Just like my little monster! Unfortunately it's sold out. DAMMIT! I was totally ready to plunk down my $20 plus shipping too. Instead, I'll post it here, so that I can come back to it and pretend I do own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment