Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home!


I managed to snap a few pictures this morning while Billy and Max were out. They weren't taken in the best light, but you get the idea!

Let's start with the kitchen.




The plate display was inspired by this plate, one of a set of four from Anthropologie, and Kelly Wearstler's plate display at the Viceroy Hotel. I'm lucky to have such tall walls in the house. I made good use of them with this display! All of the other plates are from Home Goods, Marshalls or gifts from friends.


I've got my collection of milk glass on display above the cabinets, and in the big window.


The wall color is Rosemary by Martha Stewart paints. I love it. It's the perfect background to the plates and sets of all the green and white accents in the kitchen perfectly. I've got a bit of a bird theme going on in here. That sort of just happened. In fact, animals popped up all over the house while I was decorating!

This is Max's kitchen. I couldn't stop myself from decorating it also!


The dining room.



I have a collection of carnival themed photographs that were inspired by my purchase of...



This one, at top.


I really hadn't intended to have an entire collection, I just really loved that photograph. Now I really love the whole collection!


More rooms to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment